How to debug a C Port driver?

casper2000a@REDACTED casper2000a@REDACTED
Fri Feb 4 05:49:36 CET 2005

Hi All,

How can I debug a C port driver? Can use "gdb" for that?

I am developing a C port driver. It compiles and links well. When I checked the resulted .so file using
ldd, if shows all the depended libraries. Also then I checked with the Linker (ld), it only shows the
driver_* routines missing. I guess that means it's linked well.

But when I load that through the Erlang Emulator, in the init routine, one of my Initialize function
doesn't work (claInitilize). It complints that it couldn't load the library well. But it doesn't show enough
information to identify what's going wrong. So I need to find a method to debug this module.

Thanks in advance!
Eranga

--------------This mail sent through OmniBIS.com--------------