Erl LDAP server

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Aug 30 10:25:14 CEST 2005

Eranga Udesh wrote:

> Uffe,
>
> Thanks for the pointers. I went through them already. Looks
> like there's no
> already developed one, isn't it?
>
> - Eranga

Since I haven't used ELDAP myself, I should perhaps let
someone else answer, but the best approach seems to me
to be to add a server implementation to ELDAP. The client
already has to do the encode/decode of messages, and since
it's asn1, it's really only a matter of reversing the ops,
isn't it?

Still, a bit of work remains. An LDAP server should probably
be modeled as a behaviour with a callback model a la gen_server,
which is responsible for the database access.

/Uffe