Vim and Erlang syntax files

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Tue Aug 23 16:00:44 CEST 2005

Gaspar,
Thanks for publishing your vim files.  I am a vim newbie but like it
much better than trying to use emacs.  So your contribution is much
appreciated.
Your "northsky" color scheme is by far the most usable of anything I've
seen for erlang code!!!
I noticed that "behaviour" is missing in your erlang.vim syntax file;
easily remedied and good exercise for me to learn to fix ;-)

I also notice that when I use command :make, I get just a summary buffer
showing the total num of errors. I then use :cn to navigate through
them.  Is there a vim equivalent to what exists in emacs erlang where
the compile buffer shows all the errors (1 line per) with links I can
click to get to each item?  Should I be using the :make command or
something else?

thanks, Jon