[ANN] Eclipse Erlang IDE 0.3.0

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Sun Aug 21 00:01:14 CEST 2005

Vlad

I download the erlide-0.3.0 and installed it in the eclipse.
However, when I tried to set the $ERL_TOP in the preference->erlang
->Runtime menu, the "apply" button does not get enabled. Simply, I
could not apply the changes. Also if I try to access other menu such
as "Code templates' or "Editor", I got an error :

"Unable to create the  selected preference page.
Reason:
Plug-in org.erlide.ui was unalbe to load class
org.erlide.ui.erlangsource.prefs.ErlangSourcePreferencePage. "

If I looked at the "Plug-in Details" in "About Eclipse SDK" window. I
do see 3 erlide entries.
However, I am still not sure about how to install plug-ins in Eclipse
since this is my first time using Eclipse.

What am I missing? Does error tell you any thing?

I guess it should be simple process because your installation
procedure is only several lines.

regards,