Building Jungerl

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Fri Aug 19 02:06:56 CEST 2005

Hi
I am trying to build jungerl, on SuSE 9.3.
I get the following error.

> make conf
(cd config; make)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/anders/src/erlang/jungerl/config'
autoheader
autoheader: warning: missing template: BROKEN_CMSG_FIELDS
autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([BROKEN_CMSG_FIELDS], [], [Description])
autoheader: warning: missing template: BSD
autoheader: warning: missing template: CPU_VENDOR_OS
autoheader: warning: missing template: HAVE_MSGHDR_MSG_CONTROL
autoheader: warning: missing template: LINUX
autoheader: warning: missing template: SOLARIS
make[1]: *** [configure] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/anders/src/erlang/jungerl/config'
make: *** [conf] Error 2

Does anyone have any suggestions what I may be missing?

/Anders