Vim and Erlang syntax files

Gaspar Chilingarov <>
Sun Aug 14 00:38:49 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I've done some work on merging default Vim syntax
files with syntax files sent by James Hague and extended
them with several additons - now it can detect and highlight differently
clause head, clause argument list and clause's guard

You should add in your colorscheme description file 3 new groups -

Guard BIFs also separated to different syntax group.

You can try colorscheme northsky, included in file to see how it looks ;)

For now file is uploaded to

In case if you cannot download this file, just drop me the mail.

Gaspar Chilingarov
System Administrator

t +37491 419763