install/config esense

Tamas Patrovics <>
Wed Aug 10 20:31:07 CEST 2005

On 8/10/05, ke.han <> wrote:
> However, I don't find any directions for config of esense mode in emacs.
> I assume its as easy as adding some lines to the .emacs file similar to
> how erlang mode was installed.  Is this correct?

Emacs packages usually have instructions for installation at the
beginning of the ELisp file. If you take a look at esense.el you can
find some instructions contributed by Mats Cronqvist there.

> Would be nice if the esense README included some instructions similar to

Yes, it would be nice. If anyone feels like writing more detailed
installation instructions just send me the text and I'll add it to the