Mnesia vs MySQL

Michael McDaniel erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 19:15:18 CEST 2005

I use MySQL (via ODBC) right now for an erlang application.

I have thought of using Mnesia as the immediate data sink, and then
have it flush out to MySQL.  The reason for this would be so that I
can replicate the incoming data across other nodes without having to
use MySQL replication.  MySQL would still be used for the permanent
data store so that other (non-erlang) applications can easily access
the data.

~Michael