Line numbers in stack traces

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Wed Aug 10 07:42:39 CEST 2005

I pointed out that macros make source line numbers much less
useful, lamenting that Erlang has such things.

David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED> wrote
	This is true, but it doesn't seriously interfere with the utility of line
	numbers, especially for programmers who make little or no use of macros.

I just extracted all the non-white-space non-comment non-'end' lines from
the *.[ehy]rl files in an Erlang distribution, and found that

one line in 94 is a -define.

This is a *higher* proportion of -defines in Erlang/OTP than
I have #defines in my C code!