try syntax in Emacs

Ingela Anderton ingela@REDACTED
Fri Apr 22 11:00:12 CEST 2005

Joel Reymont wrote:
> Hi Ingela!
>
> >The latest version does, however it does not really work as expected
> >for all possible constructs of try and catch.
>
> Apologies for the dumb question but where is the latest version and
> what's the version number?

It is in the tools application under the emacs directory.  There is
also a man page for the erlang mode and some information in the users
guide for the tools application.  The latest version of the emacs-mode
is 2.5.2, alas the emacs mode version is hardcoded in the emacs mode
file and it has happened the we forget to update it (there is room for
improvement here ;)). But if you have tools version 2.4 or later you
should be ok!

Man page:
http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.4.3/lib/tools-2.4/doc/html/index.html

Users guide: