Image manipulation in erlang

Olivier Sambourg olivier.sambourg@REDACTED
Tue Apr 19 16:08:29 CEST 2005

Hi everyone

I'm looking for an erlang library which will give me access to the
color of a pixel (X/Y given) in a PNG image. The idea is to have a
process (gen_server behaviour) keeping the image in memory and
answering pixel information requests by other processes.
I found a wrapper for the GD library in the erlang driver toolkit
projet but I'd like to know if there are better/faster tools for my
purpose (I have no idea about the performance of the GD wrapper for
instance, benchmarks anyone ?)

Thank you :)

--
Olivier