why erl_accept() encounter an ERROR

suresh saragadam sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Tue Oct 19 11:58:20 CEST 2004

Hi Peter

i am communication between enode and cnode on one system but failed to communicate between two system where dns is also configured and there is no error
but i am unable to communicate, i am using windows n/w

can you tell me what else i have to do to communicate between c node and e node for this example

C:\Program Files\erl5.3.6.3\doc\tutorial\part_frame.html

and can you tell me how to set environment var EI_TRACELEVEL

thanking you

UAB L/K Peter Andersson <peppe@REDACTED> wrote:

Hi,

Are you using the same Erlang/OTP version on all systems?

What you can do to find the fault is to switch on debug printouts. You
do this by setting the environment variable EI_TRACELEVEL to 4. Also,
when erl_accept fails, check errno to see if it's been set and, if so,
to what.

You should really use the ei_* rather than the erl_* functions. Read the
manual pages for ei and ei_connect. You might find ei_accept_tmo() to be
useful if your problem turns out to be of "temporary nature".

Regards, Peter