R9C-1 installs broken links?

Erik Pearson erik.pearson@REDACTED
Sun May 30 21:30:27 CEST 2004

Great work to the OTP team!  But I did notice a small install
issue with the latest release.  Perhaps someone has commented
on this before.

On "make install" I've noticed install creates $prefix/bin
and tries to create some links.

Erl and erlc link fine but ear, ecc, elink, and escript create
broken links since there are no corresponding entries in
$prefix/lib/erlang/bin.

For this release, if these files are linked against their corresponding
entries in $prefix/lib/erlang/erts-5.3.6.2/bin things are fine.

Just thought I'd pass on the information.
Thanks.

--erikp--