autoconf and erlang

Peter-Henry Mander pmander@REDACTED
Thu May 13 08:38:55 CEST 2004

Although the idea of using a revision control system built in Haskell is
cool, would it not be more practical/expedient to use e.g. Subversion
(which we contentedly use) or Arch? What would darcs give us that over
them? If there are major advantages in using a functional language, why
not create evcs too? :-)

Using Subversion has avoided tying us permanently to network connections
and allows us to work remotely, which a life saver in unexpected
circumstances! The Swedes would laugh in hysterics to see the effect a
few inches of snow has on British society!

Pete.

--
Peter-Henry Mander
BSc hons. Comp Sci & Cyb