Erlang Radius server?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Mar 25 06:57:08 CET 2004

I guess you only looked at the Jungerl web page then?
In the Jungerl CVS tree, you will find both eradius and eldap.

See also the presentation "Talking LDAP and Radius from Erlang"
given by Torbjörn Törnkvist at the Erlang User Conference 2003:
http://www.erlang.se/euc/03/proceedings/1200tobbe.ppt

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger