running a replicated Orber service

Dave Love d.love@REDACTED
Mon Mar 22 12:57:31 CET 2004

I want to get a replicated CORBA name service going on two or three
Unix boxes to replace a Java single point of (continual) failure, and
I need to get it going (with Orber) quickly and simply.

I'm new to using OTP and I haven't found any examples of that sort of
thing (starting nodes in arbitrary order from init scripts and having
them sort themselves out to provide the replication).  I'm sure I can
program it, but it seems likely to be done commonly, and I'd be
grateful for pointers to code or detailed recipes.  I'm happy to
contribute an example/howto if one doesn't already exist.