btt (Bluetail Ticket Tracker)

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Mar 17 05:15:44 CET 2004

I'm looking for a bug database to maintain my own work items in the
computer rather than on a scrap of paper.  I found this comment about
BTT that I thought I would share:

	BTT looks to be a fairly complete tracking system, but uses a
	language and database that no one has ever heard of. It may be a
	worth looking at, as the people who did it seem to know what
	they are doing, but good luck trying to convince anyone except a
	weirdo CompSci person to try to maintain it.

	Source:  http://www.onlinepolicy.org/research/taskmgrchart.shtml

Apparently it helps to have developers who write in a language and
database nobody has ever heard of, and that only a weirdo CompSci person
would maintain it - because they think BTT might actually do something
good.  :-)

Given I'm managing work items on erlang projects, BTT might be a good
fit for me... gotta look at it some more.

--
Shawn.