help

Paul Aviles paul.aviles@REDACTED
Tue Mar 9 05:51:00 CET 2004

I am trying to compile erlang on a Sun Cobalt box (linux) and I am getting
this while running make.. any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

nu/shared -Izlib -Ihipe -c beam/erl_bif_lists.c -o
/erlang/otp_src_R9C-0/erts/obj.shared.beam/i586-pc-linux-gnu/erl_bif_lists.o
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 4
make[3]: ***
[/erlang/otp_src_R9C-0/erts/obj.shared.beam/i586-pc-linux-gnu/erl_bif_lists.
o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/erlang/otp_src_R9C-0/erts/emulator'
make[2]: *** [shared] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/erlang/otp_src_R9C-0/erts/emulator'
make[1]: *** [shared] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/erlang/otp_src_R9C-0/erts'
make: *** [emulator] Error 2

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.