hack megaco_text_parser.yrl

Carlos Rodríguez Alcalá Villagra crav@REDACTED
Wed Mar 10 10:14:59 CET 2004

Hi, Hakan

Thanks for the answer, but it didn't work...
We did what you told us to do. We agregated the line:

megacoMessage        -> optSep authenticationHeader message safeToken
endOfMessage
      : #'MegacoMessage'{authHeader = '$2', mess = '$3'} .

into the file megaco_text_parser.yrl (and compiled with erlc -W
megaco_text_parser.yrl and erl ;c(megaco_text_parser). and the we copied
that into ebin)

Then we tried this:

We've put in the same place a safeToken2
this way
megacoMessage        -> optSep authenticationHeader message safeToken2
endOfMessage
      : #'MegacoMessage'{authHeader = '$2', mess = '$3'} .

where safeToken2 is a non ternimal in this way:

safeToken2 -> 'SEP' : make_safe_token('$1') .%agregamos es por que el megaco
tracer no dice :  error,[{reason,{bad_token,[{'SEP',5,0}, [{'RBRKT',5}....
donde 'SEP' es que cosa???
safeToken2 -> 'SEP' : make_safe_token('$1') .%This line is because the
megaco tracer told that  :  error,[{reason,{bad_token,[{'SEP',5,0},
[{'RBRKT',5}, [{'RBRKT',5}.... whrere 'SEP' is ???
safeToken2 -> 'NULLT' : make_safe_token('$1') .

and, we've aggregated the line "-define(NULLT, [?NullToken])." to the
megaco_compact_text_encoder and megaco_pretty_text_encoder files.

after that, we also have aggregated the line "-define( NullToken, 16#00)."
to the megaco_text_encoder file.

but it don`t work neither.

How can we solve the problem?
We basically want to aggregate something like this:

megacoMessage        -> optSep authenticationHeader message safeToken2
endOfMessage
      : #'MegacoMessage'{authHeader = '$2', mess = '$3'} .

where safetoken2 captures the '\000' (the Byte that the MP102 sends
incorrectly) and ignores it.

Thanks again