Parsing infinite streams style

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Thu Mar 4 21:42:06 CET 2004

I would suggest that you use anonymous functions to create continuations
together with a state machine if possible. So:

1. If you run out of input data, then return:
       {more, fun(MoreInput) -> state_N(MoreInput, X, Y, ....) end}

2. If you reach an accept state, then return:
      {ok, Result, fun(MoreInput) -> state_N(Rest ++ MoreInput, X, Y,

Cheers, Tobbe