ets:fun2ms question

Mark Scandariato mscandar@REDACTED
Fri Jun 25 20:34:31 CEST 2004

After much perusal of the manuals, I still can't figure this out...

I have some fairly complex match funs that I'm using to do wildcarded
searches on non-key fields, and sometimes I just want them to return
true (when using ets:select_delete/2) and sometimes I want them to
return the object (when using ets:select/2).

Is there a way to parameterize the return of the fun or do I have to
just have two identical match funs (except for the return)?

Thanks,
Mark.