Erlang on Mac OS X Panther

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Jun 23 13:19:50 CEST 2004

klacke@REDACTED wrote:

>I've bough meself a mac :-)

congratulations.

...deleted

>SSL application doesn't build correctly either:
>
>  The link flags contained a -R which gcc doesn't inderstand
>  I just removed the -R. Don't even know what it's supposed to do.

last time i saw -R it spewcified directories for dynamic linking.
something like this (from the manpage of sun-cc):
     -Rdir[:dir...]
      A colon-separated list of directories    used to    specify
      library search directories to    the runtime linker.  If
      present and not null,    it is recorded in the output
      object file and passed to the    runtime    linker.

      If both LD_RUN_PATH and the -R option    are specified,
      the -R option    takes precedence.

bengt