Megaco Application

marco mfong@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 14:39:29 CEST 2004

Hi there,  my name is Marco and i´m looking forward to knowing  if the Erlang/OTP platform is able to perform some Megaco Application
concerning Voice.I've seen the examples this platform has but i don't  know what they do. When i write all the code i just see messages transmitting all over the nodes, but as i said before i don't know what they mean, if i have a microphone another user in another computer will hear me????
As a matter of fact i'm searching for a Free Megaco's Softphone but i don't if Erlang can supply me what i'm looking for or answer my questions.

Please i'd really appreciate if you or someone you know helped me out.