The Great Computer Language Shootout is back

Isaac Gouy igouy2@REDACTED
Tue Jul 27 19:32:59 CEST 2004

--- Marc van Woerkom <Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED> wrote:
> >Yes, the old Erlang book was clear on that point.
> What is the old Erlang book? (and what the new one?)

I was refering to "Concurrent Programming in ERLANG" 2nd ed 1996.

The first part of which is available on the documentation page
http://www.erlang.org/doc.html

(I hadn't intended to imply there were other books but of course there
are: "Erlang programmation" and "Erlang in Real Time".)

best wishes, Isaac