The Great Computer Language Shootout is back

Isaac Gouy <>
Tue Jul 27 19:32:59 CEST 2004

--- Marc van Woerkom <> wrote:
> >Yes, the old Erlang book was clear on that point.
> What is the old Erlang book? (and what the new one?)

I was refering to "Concurrent Programming in ERLANG" 2nd ed 1996.

The first part of which is available on the documentation page

(I hadn't intended to imply there were other books but of course there
are: "Erlang programmation" and "Erlang in Real Time".)

best wishes, Isaac

Do you Yahoo!?