Embedded System with Yaws on Windows

klacke <>
Sat Feb 28 18:01:39 CET 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:55:59AM +0200, Rudolph van Graan wrote:

> On the topic... Do any of you have working code employed to start Yaws
> from code? I.e. like in the exact syntax to use to configure everything
> in "yaws.conf" in code?

> The one thing I did note regarding yaws on windows was the fact that if
> you want to specify "c:\web" as root-folder in yaws.conf, you have to
> specify it as "/web"... This immediately raises the question of how to
> specify "D:\web"..?

If this is the case, It can certainly be described as a bug.
There is quite a lot of code inside yaws which (on purpose)
doesn't use the filename:join() function in order to concatenate

filename:join() may be correct, but it sure is slooow.

Anyway, as for specifying docroot on d:, that should be
a breeze to fix.

Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control