Maps anybody

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Thu Feb 26 15:44:58 CET 2004

Joe,

 I don't know if its what youre looking for but GIS is
pretty popular for storing geographic information. The
nice thing about GIS is that it stores the information
in a relational database. This means that all the
usual sql stuff works and all you have to do is learn
the GIS specific syntax. Both postgresql and mysql
support gis information. Postgresql GIS support is
supposedly better, but its much harder to install.
MySqls is less robust but its built in.