ok or true?

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Sun Feb 22 21:23:03 CET 2004

Very good point.  I find it interesting the port BIFs return true only.
If they have an error to signal, they exit(Error) instead.  Which means
its unnecessary to actually check their return values.

I'll try to keep your point in mind, if I return true, the only other
value should be false, making it a perfectly valid boolean function.

--
Shawn.

  A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a
  mountain top.