SS7 & Erlang

Valentin valentin@REDACTED
Sat Feb 21 16:37:13 CET 2004

On Thursday 19 February 2004 21:05, Serge Aleynikov wrote:
> I'd like to ask the Erlang community if anybody knows any projects that
> implement IN, ISUP, or other SS7 protocols in Erlang.  How about STP or
> SCP Erlang implementations?
>
> Serge

We did subset of MAP (GSM) in Erlang. It works quite well.
In addition, we developed, what we called a TCAP Distribution Layer (TCAP-D),
that allows the same Point Code to be shared between two or more physically
distributed nodes -- each node implements s separate transaction pool, and
our software takes care of SCCP routing etc.

Valentin.