Erlang + Forth?!?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Feb 18 11:56:15 CET 2004

Richard Carlsson wrote:

>was in an advanced disassembler/debugger for the ZX Spectrum. (I can't
>recall the name.) It allowed you to write pieces of Forth code, to
>be executed upon a breakpoint. You could thus, in a very small amount
>of memory and with minimal speed penalty, do arbitrarily complicated
>tests to decide whether to continue or stop, or log/print information,
>etc. I don't know if there exist any other debuggers with similar
>functionality.

when developing (part of) ose-delta, back in the early '90's, i used
this kind of feature in a debugger. but i can not remember if it was the
diab debugger or the other one (not so good compiler, green hill?).

bengt

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.