Table Visualizer under OS X

Rudolph van Graan rvg@REDACTED
Mon Feb 16 06:55:34 CET 2004

Hi Vance,

I've compiled Erlang using the darwinports based process on Panther and
so far everything (specifically table visualizer) works as advertised.
It has been a (small) schlep to get darwinports running at first, but
after the cvs checkout, it went smoothly. Erlang also compiled
properly.

This is my list of installed ports:

wyemac:~ root# port installed
The following ports are installed: