ets concurrency

Inswitch Solutions - Erlang Evaluation erlang@REDACTED
Mon Feb 9 17:39:18 CET 2004

Where can I find xmnesia application?

thanks,
Eduardo Figoli
INSwitch Solutions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hakan Mattsson" <hakan@REDACTED>
To: <klacke@REDACTED>
Cc: "DANIESC SCHUTTE" <DANIESC.SCHUTTE@REDACTED>;
<erlang-questions@REDACTED>; <joachim.durchholz@REDACTED>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: ets concurrency

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 klacke@REDACTED wrote:

klacke> As for internals, well thare is quite a lot of them and I don't
think
klacke> there is anything written about how the internals of mnesia work in
klacke> order to insure acid properties.

Here are a few old slides about some of the protocols:

  http://www.erlang.org/~hakan/mnesia_internals_slides.pdf

/Håkan

---
Håkan Mattsson
Ericsson
High Availability Software, DBMS Internals
http://www.erlang.org/~hakan/

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.