plain_fsm - for beginners and purists

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sun Feb 8 01:26:50 CET 2004

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:30:37 +0100, Ulf Wiger <ulf.wiger@REDACTED>
wrote:

> I have checked in a behaviour/library in the Jungerl(*) called plain_fsm.
> The idea is that you should be able to write "classic" erlang state
> machines without having to give up support for OTP system messages
> (suspend, resume, get_status, code_change).
>
> (*) http://jungerl.sourceforge.net for those who have happened to miss
> it.
>
> I would very much like some input.

(replying to my own post...)

I have, in an attempt to make it more accessible, put the plain_fsm
archive, browsable code and documentation on http://www.wiger.net/

The direct link to the plain_fsm documentation is:
http://www.wiger.net/uffe/erlang/plain_fsm0.4/doc/index.html

Someone with a lot of spare time should do something nice with
Richard Carlsson's new edoc, somehow publishing the documentation
of the different Jungerl apps in a web-browsable format on
SourceForge (ViewCVS doesn't seem to be able to handle HTML well.)

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger