dbg question

Robert Balogh baloghrobi@REDACTED
Tue Feb 3 14:09:07 CET 2004

Hi Siri,

Ok, I understand now...:-)

Can I have an another question about it? So I'd like to trace an erlang node
which is outside from my workstation (this node is an another WS).  How can
I do this?
I think, I can see the trace from the remote node if I start the
dbg:tracer(.....) on my WS and start the dbg client on the remote WS and the
client will to "forward" all messages to the IP port (to my WS). Am I right?

thank you for your help,
/Robi