Problem in building package

maruthavanan s maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Thu Dec 9 15:39:49 CET 2004

hi
i am trying to build an package with my code my code depends on  c exe build
with erlang interface and on ini file with windows xp
i have pasted my ini and c exe file on the erl.exe directory and also in
working directory where i have all the beam and erl files

i have created the script,boot,tar files succesfully with no error report
when i extracted my tar file in E:/A directory
and created a short cut as
"E:\Program Files\erl5.3\bin\werl.exe" -boot
E:/a/listener_rel.tar/releases/1/start

the file  start.boot is located in e:/releases/1/start.boot

\but when i try to eecute this i getting the following error

=INFO REPORT==== 9-Dec-2004::20:05:35 ===
    application: listener_app
    exited: "invalid return value from listener_app:start(normal,[]) ->
{'EXIT',
\n                                     {undef,\n
         [{listener_app,start,[normal,[]]},\n
       {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}"
    type: permanent
{"Kernel pid terminated",application_controller,shutdown}

what could be wrong?
Thanks
Maruthavanan