problem in Package building

maruthavanan s maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Thu Dec 9 15:09:02 CET 2004

hi

i am interfacing c and erlang in windows xp and i use erl_interface nodes
for the communication between c node and erlang nodes..
i have completed my coding successfully....
i am having all the erl's and beam's of code in the same directory...

i tried the following command with...these were executed successfully with
no errors...

application:load(sasl).
application:load(listener_app).
application:start(sasl).
application:start(listener_app).
systools:make_script("listener_rel").
systools:script2boot("listener_rel").
systools:make_tar("listener_rel").

i able to make a tar file and i extract my tar  file in a directory
e:\A

then i create a shortcut in windows with parameter as follows...
"E:\Program Files\erl5.3\bin\werl.exe" -boot
E:/a/listener_rel.tar/releases/1/start
Erlang is installed in the above path
this is where my problem is it shows a crash report showing after the
progress reports of (sasl)
where i have gone wrong Please help me

Thanks
maruthavanan