sending emails with erlang (for use with YXA/CPL)

Peter L erlang@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 11:04:52 CET 2004

There is an all erlang implementation of an SMTP client provided
by Michael Bradford in the user contrib section that I am using
myself. It works well and supports most of the things you need.

--
Peter Lund
Web: http://lundata.se