Work in Progress Sessions at the Erlang Workshop

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Aug 24 21:56:22 CEST 2004

In case some of you have studied the Erlang workshop program, you will
notice that we have set aside 30 minutes for Work in Progress talks. The
idea is to give participants a 5 minute slot in which they can present
their Erlang/OTP based research, products, open source developments or
ideas without having to submit a formal paper. This will be on a first
come - first serve basis, and has been placed at the very end so as to
allow the discussions to continue after the session. (We will probably
be arranging a dinner somewhere).

This is the first time WIP sessions will be tried out at an Erlang
workshop, so if you are planing to attend, come and be part of it... And
if you are still debating, this might be the excuse you are waiting for.

Feel free to contact me or any other member of the committee should you
have any questions.

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com