AW: Hello (Erlang) World!

Eric Newhuis enewhuis@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 14:53:08 CEST 2004

If memory serves me correctly we had trouble passing off some module names
to some OTP modules that liked to use the {M,F,A} "callback" idiom.

But there may have been some problems with some 3rd party tools as well.

And we inherited a build system from someone and it did not like the dots
either.

Sorry I cannot recall any specifics.