shutdown procedure for OTP/supervisor process

Dustin Sallings dustin@REDACTED
Fri Apr 30 05:31:38 CEST 2004

	What's the right way for having a supervisor managed process register
for a shutdown procedure?  An easy way I can think of is via a linked
process that has trap_exit set and a receive that waits for the event.
Just seems like there might be a more formal way.

	Specifically, I've got a crash in something that has a multicast
socket bound and I want to leave the close the port and leave the
group.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@REDACTED>