$ROOT

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Apr 26 17:20:26 CEST 2004

Under the erts/bin directory of your erlang installation should be a
start.src file which can be modified to suit your needs.

cheers
Chandru

Looks like this:

#!/bin/sh
#
# This program invokes the erlang emulator by calling run_erl.
# It should only be used at an embedded target system.
# It should be modified to give the correct flags to erl (via
start_erl),
# e.g -mode embedded -sname XXX
#
# Usage: start [Data]
#
ROOTDIR=%FINAL_ROOTDIR%

cd $ROOTDIR

if [ -z "$RELDIR" ]
then
    RELDIR=$ROOTDIR/releases
fi

START_ERL_DATA=${1:-$RELDIR/start_erl.data}

$ROOTDIR/bin/run_erl -daemon /tmp/%NAME% $ROOTDIR/log "exec
$ROOTDIR/bin/start_erl $ROOTDIR $RELDIR $START_ERL_DATA -mode embedded
-sname %NAME% -setcookie %COOKIE%" > /dev/null 2>&1 &