Erlang workshop in the USA

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Apr 5 08:12:26 CEST 2004

Hi all,
this is just a reminder before everyone breaks up for their easter
holidays that there will be an ACM SIGPLAN sponsored workshop just
outside Salt Lake City, Utah this September. There has been a fair
interest in submitting papers,  but the more we get, the better. We are
looking for cool  research, products, open source developments or any
other interesting issue that evolves around Erlang and presents a new
concepts and ideas. The event is slightly more formal than the Erlang
user conference as the proceedings will be published in the ACM digital
library, and the workshop will be accredited by ACM SIGPLAN. Not to mean
it will not be fun, as the past three workshops have all been successes.

This will be the second Erlang event to be held in the US, and the
perfect excuse for everyone in the US who is scared of flying but has
always wanted to present Erlang related material  :-). If you have any
questions or are considering a paper, feel free to contact me or any
other program committee member. The workshop URL and submission
guidelines for this year are at

http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2004/

All my best,
Francesco