mnesia_session

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Fri Nov 28 09:06:03 CET 2003

I agree with Hal - it depends on your application, but the other languages
shouldn't(?!) be a problem. CORBA language mappings (that I know of):

 * Erlang
 * C/C++
 * Smalltalk
 * Ada
 * Java
 * Lisp
 * COBOL
 * Python
 * Tcl
 * Perl

Understanding IDL is rather simple; for those who have used C/C++ or Java
it's just like a walk in the park and a compact way to define your
API (especially compared to, for example, XML etc). You can find a
step-by-step description via:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/r9c/lib/orber-3.4.2/doc/html/ch_idl_to_erlang_mapping.html#6

/Nick