mnesia_session

bry@REDACTED bry@REDACTED
Thu Nov 27 22:10:19 CET 2003

I'm in the preliminary sketching out of some
stuff I want to work on in the near future,
for this work I want to use mnesia, but I
don't want to use erlang for all my code, so
I want to interface to mnesia from a third
language, unfortunately  (or fortunately
from my point of view) this language doesn't
have corba, and hell, come to think of it, I
don't have corba, or more than a cursory
acquaintence with idl!

so what I would like to do is to communicate
via a port from language a to erlang and
pass in tables to mnesia.

is there anything like that in tutorial or
implementation form already?