Gen_server mesh

Joe Armstrong joe@REDACTED
Fri Nov 21 11:32:53 CET 2003

Please explain more - what is a mesh?

Questions:

	1) Do nodes come and go at random
	2) How do the nodes know about each other
	   a) They know about a random selection of other nodes
	      (like gnutella)
	   b) They know about all other nodes
	      (like napster)
	   c) they know a lot about "nearby" nodes and little about
	      "far away" nodes
	      (like chord, tapestry, pastry, CAN, ) which are all really
	      the same
           d) Something else
	3) How many nodes?

Cheers