Help wanted

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri May 23 14:28:51 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm in the process of making a new release of BTT (Bluetail Ticket Tracker)
after a major overhaul of the system.

I wonder if anyone out there would like to help out translating the language
definition file from English into other languages. So far I've already
got help
with the French translation. I've got an outdated German and Swedish
translation as well. NB: I think it would be possible to also translate into
other non-latin1 languages since the charset used can be defined in the
language definition file.

So if anyone would like to help out, send me a mail so that I can coordinate
the efforts.

Have a nice weekend !

/Tobbe