not a question, just a fun thing with syntax_tools

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Thu May 22 08:11:42 CEST 2003

Since we're on the subject, has anyone come across SciTE from
http://scintilla.org/SciTE.html ? It doesn't have an Erlang lexer
out-of-the-box, but I've been working on two versions. Both have syntax
highlighting, one has folding based on indentation depth, the other
folds on (limited) syntax parsing. They're both a bit green, but I use
SciTE almost exclusively and it suits me. The source will compile for
M$-Windows as well as *NIX, and the editor has a pleasant GUI and tool
integration.

I'm planning to feed back my work into the SciTE project so that Erlang
becomes one of the many languages it supports. But before I do, is
anyone interested in giving it a spin and offering some criticism?

Pete.