Paper on HiPE

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Fri May 9 19:36:36 CEST 2003

We have recently finished writing a short paper titled:

	All you wanted to know about the HiPE compiler
             (and might have been afraid to ask)

that is intended to be a gentle (i.e., not heavy on technicalities),
user-oriented description of features and characteristics of the
HiPE native code compiler.

The paper is accessible directly from:

	http://www.csd.uu.se/~kostis/Papers/erlang03.pdf

or through HiPE's homepage:

	http://www.csd.uu.se/projects/hipe/

The following request is quite unconventional, but made nevertheless
since we are very much interested in receiving comments from the
Erlang User community about its contents.  In particular, items that
might not be so clear to users, items that would be nice to also
include, etc.  Your input is appreciated.

Cheers,

Kostis Sagonas (for the HiPE group)