odd problem with distributed erlang system

Shawn Pearce spearce@REDACTED
Wed Mar 26 22:42:01 CET 2003

Or try logging through erlang distributed messaging to the master
server, rather than using NFS to do the log writes.

--
Shawn.

  The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.
  		-- Blaise Pascal