TV don't show user table

Samuel Rivas samuel@REDACTED
Wed Mar 26 10:50:59 CET 2003

Hi:

The TV application does something strange if I define a mnesia table
called user. mnesia can create the table and insert data on it
without troubles, however, this table does not appear on the tv tables
list for the node. Any other tables that I've crated are properly
listed.

I've done the next experiment to ilustrate this unexpected behaviour

(mnesia_test@REDACTED)1> mnesia:create_schema([node()]).
ok
(mnesia_test@REDACTED)2 mnesia:create_table(user, [{disc_copies,
[node()]}, {attributes, [id, name]}]).
{atomic,ok}
(mnesia_test@REDACTED)3> mnesia:create_table(oser, [{disc_copies,
[node()]}, {attributes, [id, name]}]).
{atomic,ok}
(mnesia_test@REDACTED)4> mnesia:info().
---> Processes holding locks <---
---> Processes waiting for locks <---
---> Participant transactions <---
---> Coordinator transactions <---
---> Uncertain transactions <---
---> Active tables <---
oser           : with 0        records occupying 276      words of mem
user           : with 0        records occupying 276      words of mem
schema         : with 3        records occupying 606      words of mem
===> System info in version "4.0", debug level = none <===
opt_disc. Directory "/home/lfcia/samuel/Mnesia.mnesia_test@REDACTED" is
used.
use fallback at restart = false
running db nodes   = [mnesia_test@REDACTED]
stopped db nodes   = []
master node tables = []
remote             = []
ram_copies         = []
disc_copies        = [oser,schema,user]
disc_only_copies   = []
[{mnesia_test@REDACTED,disc_copies}] = [schema,user,oser]
4 transactions committed, 1 aborted, 0 restarted, 2 logged to disc
0 held locks, 0 in queue; 0 local transactions, 0 remote
0 transactions waits for other nodes: []
ok

The table oser is listed by TV, but not the table user.

Thanks