unwanted borders in GS (was Re: unloaded module `hipe_converters' ??)

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Mar 19 11:57:16 CET 2003

I found the solution, the required option is {highlightbw,0}. Another
case of UTSL.

TFM doesn't appear to list this option, unless I haven't RTFM properly.
There's a lot of untold cool GS features listed in the comments :-)

Pete.